A standout opportunity for a real estate development associate to join a leading firm to be based out of their Thames Valley office.
Our client was established in following a merger between legacy firms, bringing together over 300 years of legal expertise across 5 locations.
The commercial real estate team have expertise in all aspects of a commercial property transaction. The includes construction, planning, drafting commercial leases and sale and purchase of property or land.
Working here brings all the benefits of a top 60 firm including interesting work, varied clients and support for professional development. While their clients are at the heart of everything they do, they recognise that life outside of work is important too and their approach to flexible working and target hours for fee earners reflect this.
They are looking for a solicitor to join the team to assist with the following areas of work:
- acting on sales and acquisitions (by private treaty and by auction)
- lettings (for landlord and tenant)
- property management (dealing with licences to assign, underlet and alter etc)
- property finance
- residential development work (acting primarily for developers on land acquisitions by way of conditional agreements and options)
You will work for a variety of clients including investors, developers, banks, and third sector organisations. You will also provide support to our business services department on corporate transactions. As a member of the Real Estate team, you will be expected to lend general support as and when required and also contribute to the monthly department know-how meetings. Playing an active part in business development activities is also required
- Admission to the Solicitors Roll
- 2+ years' PQE
- 2:1 degree preferred
- Experience of undertaking a variety of commercial property matters
- Excellent computer literacy is essential given the use of specialised computer software
- Proficiency in IT with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com