A fantastic opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a leading law firm in Berkshire or Oxfordshire.
The firm is one of the UK's leading full-service law firms, with offices in London, Wales, Thames Valley and the South Coast region. They provide their clients with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever their regional, national and international requirements. Their clients are commercial businesses, not-for-profit organisations, government agencies and private individuals.
Their leading team of real estate lawyers deals with a wide range of commercial property projects.
'The team gives a very good service, simply. They are responsive and make you feel like a valued client. They take the time to understand the clients’ requirements and invest in the relationship'. - Legal 500, 2020
They are looking to recruit a lawyer to complement their Tier 1 Thames Valley team and to take on a broad ranging role advising major corporate occupiers, developers, institutional investors, local government and household names in the health, education, technology and energy sectors. The successful candidate will be working in a supportive and collegiate team and exposed to high quality and complex work as well as the opportunity to manage the relationship with a significant client.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide high quality advice on matters relating to the real estate cycle for single properties and large portfolios:
Skills / Experience Required:
- Solid technical understanding of commercial property law
- NQ-2 years' PQE gained within reputable property practice(s)
- Interest or experience in key client account management
- Dedication, determination and loyalty to colleagues, clients and communities
- Collegiate and team-playing approach
- Relationship-driven and people oriented
- Understands and complies with Information Security responsibilities commensurate with this role including Data Protection and the duty of confidentiality
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com