Commercial Litigation Solicitor – Reading
Our client is a forward-thinking, innovative and friendly law firm which has grown substantially in recent years to a turnover of over £10m and a headcount above 100.
The firm has an opportunity in their reading office for an established fee-earner to join our busy Commercial Litigation Team. The Litigation Team is led by a leading L500 Listed Partner
- To undertake fee earning work and to meet individual and team targets.
- To act professionally at all times and to be a Gardner Leader ambassador.
- To actively promote marketing and business development for their specialist discipline, the Newbury office and the Firm generally.
- To carry out fee-earning work efficiently and to exercise high standards of client care and compliance.
- To keep the client regularly informed as to progress and to ensure client satisfaction.
- To comply with the Solicitors Accounts Rules and Rules on the Professional Conduct of Solicitors. To comply with the firm's policies as set out in the Office Manual.
- to keep up to date with training and developments in the law.
- to work cooperatively with others and develop and maintain good working relationships within the firm.
- To ensure the confidentiality of all the firm's and client's documents at all times.
- To do all such other things which are in the reasonable opinion of the firm necessary to the role and responsibilities outlined above.
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment to Gardner Leader
- Hands-on approach with proven ability to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm for and proven record of business development
- Demonstrate excellence in managing all functions of this role
- Be a proven team player
- Interpersonal skills sufficient to challenge, support, advise and influence others
- Ability to work with others at all levels of the Firm
If you would be open to discussing the role in further detail please don’t hesitate to contact Paul on 0203 355 2262 or email email@example.com