This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join a top Real Estate team.
For over 100 years the firm has built its practice to respond to the demands of their clients. This approach has led them to offering a broad range of City-quality legal support across their offices in London and Berkshire.
They have extensive expertise across all commercial law disciplines. These include all aspects of employment law, immigration law, commercial law, corporate law, intellectual property, litigation and dispute resolution, environmental law, construction law and property law.
The firm’s Real Estate team is shortlised as “one of the top Real Estate Firms of the year outside of London”.
The firm is currently seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor 4PQE +, to join the Real Estate Department in their Reading office.
Description of role:
- Provide user friendly, up to date, to the point commercial property legal advice and guidance to clients
- Seek a greater understanding of the client industries – increase commercial awareness
- Promote the services and reputation of the firm
- Continually seek profitable growth opportunities
- Take responsibility for personal development
- Proactively participate / contribute within the team & the wider firm when required
- Take an active role in the development of know-how
- Develop strong client relationships
- Participate in marketing activities such as presentations, writing articles, preparing tenders and attending networking events.
The successful candidate must:
- Min 2:1 or equivalent/ A/B grades A ‘levels
- Consistently good academic record
- IT literate – working knowledge of Word/Outlook/TFB or equivalent
- Experience of general commercial property work – e.g. sales and purchases of investment properties including freeholds and leaseholds, grant and taking of leases, general Landlord and Tenant management work, some corporate support work etc. Experience of property development work essential. This will be for a wide range of clients including small and medium sized businesses, large corporates and PLCs, charities, and public-sector bodies including NHS organisations.
- Strong drafting and analytical skills with attention to detail
- Capable of producing written advice for clients which is concise and to the point
- Competent grammar skills
- Capable of giving practical, commercial advice
- User friendly, with excellent communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com