Litigation Solicitor HOD - 5 years PQE + Bucks
Our client is a leading L500 firm seeking an Associate / Senior Associate Solicitor to take on the senior role of Head of Department in their Dispute Resolution department.
This job specification is designed for a solicitor working within the dispute resolution department under the current MD.
For the right candidate, there will be the opportunity to share or take over the head of department responsibilities.
The role offers a broad range of experience across all elements of litigation is required, but a focus on commercial litigation would be highly advantageous.
- To act self-sufficiently with administrative support
- To run own caseload
- To assist the dispute resolution department and solicitors with cases
- To assist the dispute resolution department in establishing scales of efficiency, i.e. through precedent databases
- To contribute to the effective operation of the firm
- To actively develop new sources of potential income streams for the dispute resolution department
- To contribute to the marketing of both the department and the firm as a whole through networking, seminars and other initiatives as appropriate.
The firm is open to seeing candidates who hold fewer than 5 years PQE, if they outstanding and ready for the challenges the HOD role presents.
If you are open to speaking in further detail regarding this opportunity please feel free to contact Paul Burgin on Paul@hunterslegal.com or call 0203 355 2262.