A standout opportunity for a mid-senior Family Solicitor to join a Top 200 UK law firm in Cambridge, Essex, or Hertfordshire.
Our client is a Top 200 UK law firm with six offices in the East of England. In May 2021, the firm was confirmed in the Best Companies listings as being one of the top 20 law firms to work for in the UK.
The Family department covers all areas of family and divorce law, specialising in complex cases, including those that involve children and are spread across more than one country.
They have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven Associate or Senior Associate Solicitor to join them in their Hertfordshire, Essex, or Cambridgeshire offices.
This role is best suited to a Solicitor of 3 - 6 years PQE, looking to work with a varied caseload and as part of a successful and collaborative team.
As a Family Associate your role would include:
- Managing a mixed caseload of client matters subject to appropriate supervision.
- Providing clients with high-quality and proactive legal advice which meets their needs.
- Advising on divorce law, children, cohabitation agreements, and premarital agreements.
- Advise on financial and DV issues relevant to relationship breakdown to include the unmarried family and enforcement, appeals, setting aside, and variation. Working alongside our senior team members where necessary.
- Preparation of consent orders and agreements relating to family disputes with minimal supervision.
- Advocacy at appropriate court hearing and conducting negotiations, drafting documents necessary to further advice on the area.
An attractive salary and generous benefits are on offer for the right candidate.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com