You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Family Solicitor - Peterborough
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a legal 500 ranked team Family team in Peterborough.
The firm provides a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals in the UK and internationally from their offices in Peterborough, London, Midlands and Lincolnshire and via their resident consultants in Paris and Milan.
Since 2001 they have achieved the Investors in People accreditation and in 2014, they were awarded the gold accreditation. They are also recognised as an Exemplar Employer and in 2016 were awarded a two-star rating by Best Companies, the name behind The Sunday Best Companies to Work For list.
The Family team is ranked band 1 for family/matrimonial by Chambers UK and have been ranked tier 2 by Legal 500.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join the Family team which will be based at the Peterborough office but also remotely covering a wider area between all their offices.
To be successful you must have relevant professional qualification or relevant industry experience and have strong legal skills in the wide spectrum of Family Law discipline.
- Deliver on a variety of Family based cases, as an integral part of the Family team
- Deliver on individual targets without direct supervision
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and build appropriate relationships with clients
- Adhere to agreed quality procedures and management systems
- Undertake and deliver work in a commercially effective manner
- Continually develop technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvement in all areas of work
- Some travel required for business development, meetings, and training purposes
- Actively participate in the business development strategy of a large and expanding team
Key areas of focus:
- Children Act Proceedings
- Financial Remedy Proceedings
- Extending focus on International work
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation – Cohabitation Agreements
- Schedule 1 Children Act
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com