An exciting opportunity for a Commercial Solicitor to join a top-tier department in Sussex.
Our client is an award-winning and expanding legal 100 firm with a headcount of 258, which provides integrated legal services from our offices in London, Surrey, and Sussex.
The firm is seeking an Associate to join their Corporate team working on the development and growth of the corporate practice. As an effective member of the Commercial Team, you will specialise in non-contentious commercial work including commercial contracts, technology/IP, procurement, information law, and corporate support.
You will have responsibility for running your own files and fee targets under supervision. The successful candidate will have:
- Between 2 and 5 years PQE of non-contentious commercial work
- Excellent knowledge of relevant commercial law and typical agreements
- Enthusiasm and motivation to get involved with business development activities is essential
- A commercial pragmatic approach to advice and negotiations is important
- Understand the importance of client care with an ability to deal with a wide range of clients with differing objectives
- A willingness to support others and be a strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT skills particularly using Excel, Word, Outlook, Digital Dictation, and Axxia
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to convey technical legal information in an effective and accessible way
This is a great opportunity for someone enthusiastic and reliable to work within a forward-thinking, award-winning law firm.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com