We have an opportunity for a Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE to join a busy and well-respected Commercial Real Estate team in Essex.
Based in Essex, our client is a modern thinking Legal 500 law firm, and this is an ideal opportunity to join a successful and thriving practice. They invest in their people and offer genuine career progression for the right candidate.
You will join a busy and highly regarded team dealing with all aspects of Commercial Real Estate including sales and purchases, investment, secured lending, development, options and conditional contracts and non-contentious landlord and tenant matters.
They have a vacancy for a Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 years PQE to join their busy and well respected Commercial Real Estate team. The position is full-time and subject to work commitments working from home can be undertaken for up to two days per week in line with the Firm’s working from home guidelines.
The firm is looking for an outgoing and enthusiastic lawyer with previous experience in handling and managing their own caseload, appropriate to their level of experience.
You will have the ability to deliver succinct, high quality advice with excellent client and team communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have:
- excellent timekeeping and communication skills, both verbal and written
- a professional approach to work
- exceptional client care
- a positive, friendly and helpful approach to being a team player
- excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- strong attention to detail
- the ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
- IT literacy skills, proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
The ideal candidate will manage their own caseload, appropriate to their level of experience.
On offer for the successful candidate is a competitive package including 25 days holiday, a flexitime system, private health cover, and income protection.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com