A fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Real Estate Solicitor to join a leading firm in West London.
Our client is recognised as a leading law firm in the Thames Valley, West London, and the western Home Counties. They have 16 teams and 24 individuals ranked as leaders in their field by the premium legal directories.
The firm has an experienced team of experts providing advice and guidance on all aspects of commercial real estate including:
- Commercial and mixed-use development
- Commercial property investment and management
- Business leases
- Commercial property finance
The firm is now seeking an enthusiastic Associate to join the team and provide a high-quality service to clients on all aspects of Commercial Real Estate in line with the firm’s standards of performance.
You will work closely with all members of the Commercial Real Estate team and, where required, the wider firm. The role is part assisting, part running your own caseload. It will involve dealing with demanding client schedules and working as part of a team.
The ideal candidate will have between 2 - 3 years of indicative experience. However, Solicitors with relevant demonstrable experience will be considered.
Skills and Experience
- Good understanding and application of Commercial Landlord and Tenant and basic Land law
- Analytical ability: able to get to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Communication: clear expression, orally and in writing, and to do so in a manner that is concise and assertive, but courteous.
- Quality: produce work that is consistently accurate, produces drafts that are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- Planning and organising: thinking ahead to plan work so that tasks are not affected when additional tasks arise; being able to track and monitor progress of own work and alerting supervisor if schedule may not be met.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com