This is an exciting opportunity for a Construction Solicitor to join a leading international law firm and work in their Professional Indemnity team.
Originally founded in 1838, the firm has over 180 years’ experience providing specialist legal advice to the construction, engineering, infrastructure and insurance sectors. With over 60 lawyers spread across offices in England, Ireland and the UAE, they deliver an innovative and international service to their clients wherever they may be.
In an ever-changing legal market, it has never been more important to maintain a high quality specialist service. They have a reputation for working to the highest standards and have thrived in response to a demand that has grown exponentially over the past 25 years.
Recognised as being leaders in advising construction, engineering, infrastructure and insurance companies, their people possess unrivalled legal knowledge of these sectors. From vast international projects to the domestic market, they have got what it takes to efficiently handle whatever is required.
The firm are looking to recruit a talented Construction / Professional Indemnity Solicitor to work in their Professional Indemnity team in London.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following (although they do not necessarily require candidates to have experience in all of these areas):
- Acting and advising in respect of claims against construction professionals such as Engineers, Architects, Surveyors and Design & Build Contractors
- Preparing correspondence pursuant to the Pre-Action Protocol for Construction and Engineering Litigation in the Courts of England & Wales and/or domestic or international Arbitration
- ADR, including negotiation and mediation
- Advising professional clients and their insurers on case strategy and claim and cost reserves
- Instructing liability and quantum experts and Counsel
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com