A fantastic opportunity for an Associate and a Senior Family Associate Solicitor to join a leading law firm in London and work on a varied and interesting caseload.
Our client is a full-service law firm providing legal services and advice for both businesses and individuals. For more than 40 years, they have been fighting to achieve a positive outcome for their clients to get them the results they deserve.
The firm has one of the country’s largest and most respected family departments in England who are recognised by the leading legal directories for their range of expertise, including international family law which is an increasing feature of their practice. They are recognised by the Legal 500 as a Top Tier Firm 2022.
They have an opportunity for an Associate (3 to 6 years PQE) and a Senior Associate solicitor (6 years PQE or above) to join their thriving London Family department.
The Family Law teams offer expertise and essential support, whether it be a divorce, civil partnership dissolution, negotiating a prenuptial agreement, or an issue regarding arrangements for children both nationally and internationally.
What they are looking for:
- Associate Solicitor PQE 3 to 6 years;
- Senior Associate Solicitor PQE 6+ years;
- Significant experience in a broad spectrum of Family work;
- Track record for generating work from referrals and business development activity;
- Awareness and exercise of financial management skills;
- Good management and supervisory skills;
- Assist the Department Head in the organisation and development of the Department;
- Manage a caseload in consultation with the Department Head and with the assistance of junior fee earners.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com