This is a great opportunity for a Housing Management & Property Litigation Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm in London.
Our client has been based in the City of London for more than 150 years. From their offices in London, Leeds, and Essex they provide legal services to clients throughout the UK. They are recognised by Legal 500 and Chambers UK as a medium-sized niche firm specialising in construction, commercial litigation, corporate, employment, projects, and property legal services to clients based throughout the United Kingdom.
The Housing Management & Property Litigation team act for over 100 Registered Providers (RPs), local authorities, and private landlords across England and Wales advising on all aspects of Housing Management and Property Litigation advice. They believe that effective housing management is key to their clients’ performance as social landlords.
The firm is now looking to recruit a solicitor to manage their own caseload which will comprise a mixture of housing and leasehold management and property litigation including injunctions, possession claims, disrepair, service charge disputes, cases before the FTT, and noncontentious matters such as policy advice and drafting tenancy agreements.
The successful candidate will display strong technical ability, leadership, and case management skills will enjoy working independently and be able to demonstrate a flair for nurturing client relationships along with enthusiasm, drive, and a commercial approach.
- Minimum 2 years PQE in the housing and/or leasehold management field
- Strong academic background with 2:1 at degree level (or equivalent)
- Admitted to practice as a Solicitor in England & Wales
- Knowledge of running own files and caseload
- IT literate to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet applications
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to undertake caseloads with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and pro-activity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to convey clear and concise information
- Highly focussed attention to detail
- Resilient and focussed
- Determination to achieve positive outcomes
- Previous experience in supervising junior staff
- Experience in delivering seminars and training
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com