An internationally recognised law firm currently require a junior Commercial Property Solicitor to join the firm in their London office.
Our client is an established central London law firm with a strong international focus. In 2012 they signed a strategic association with one of mainland China’s largest, and highly regarded law firms. The alliance provides their clients and professional contacts with access to over 400 lawyers in 11 associated offices across China and associated offices in Hong Kong, Riyadh, Lyon, Paris, Berlin and Hamburg.
The firm’s commercial property solicitors have a reputation as trusted advisors for providing legal services on a wide range of commercial property issues for national and international clients from Asia, UAE, USA and East Africa.
They have experience representing owner managed businesses, landlords, high net worth individuals and multi-national companies, SME’s, property management companies, banks and property developers.
Their lawyers have legal expertise to handle complex property issues together with other professionals such as accountants, banks and surveyors and are able to make introductions to other specialists.
They are seeking to recruit a diligent, confident, self-motivated, and experienced solicitor to fill a role with their busy property departments focusing on commercial property work.
The successful candidate will have a minimum 2 years PQE in commercial property with excellent technical knowledge and a keen interest and proven ability in business development as well as a pro-active approach to risk management. They will be keen to progress and grow within the department. Career development opportunities available to the right candidate.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- Minimum 2 years Post Qualification Experience
- Experience in dealing with all aspect of commercial property, development work both for buyers and sellers, acting for borrowers in refinancing and granting and acquiring leases for Landlords and Tenants
- Desirable experience in residential conveyancing, working with a lexcel accredited firm, working within a CQS accredited firm
- Good technical knowledge
- Interest and proven ability in business development
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation
- Attention to detail is essential
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A following would be advantageous but not essential
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com