You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
NQ - 2 Year PQE Real Estate Solicitor - London
A stand-out opportunity for an NQ - 2 years PQE Real Estate Solicitor to join an internationally recognised law firm in London and be part of a growing team.
This internationally recognised law firm based in central London has a long history of acting for prominent, high net worth individuals, and for entrepreneurs. Although the firm now has 11 practice areas, and acts for many corporates and large institutions, there is still a strong focus on acting for individuals, in relation to their personal and business interests.
The firm have been named in the Sunday Times 100 “Best Companies to Work For” since 2014 to date.
Real Estate has been at the core of the firm’s business since 1937. The team provide specialist advice on real estate and construction matters but remain focused on their clients' objectives. They take a commercial approach to transactions to ensure that their clients’ commercial aims and risk profiles are achievable.
They act for a variety of clients including developers, entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, celebrities, banks, investors, landlords and tenants across commercial property transactions, development projects and high value residential sales and purchases.
You will work closely with the three Partners and nine Fee-Earners of this busy department in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases
- Handling residential, commercial and mixed use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up and disposal of units
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers on financing, refinancing and bridge lending
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.
The successful candidate will be a real estate solicitor with a commercial outlook who is able to create relationships with the department’s largely entrepreneurial and demanding client base.
They have a close knit team, and it is important that the successful candidate is a team player who can work well with all members of the department. The Partners and senior members of the team are experienced practitioners who seek to train the junior lawyers to become excellent all round real estate solicitors.
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com