You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Private Client Solicitor - 2 years PQE + - London
A fantastic opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join a busy firm in London.
Our client is a leading, long-established, multi-disciplinary practice with around 30 lawyers based over two offices situated in London. The firm has received recognition for excellence in industry standards and is the proud holder of several accreditations.
They are seeking a talented Private Client Solicitor to join the busy team of 4 lawyers and 2 support staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a team of lawyers and to help to develop and enhance the Private Client department’s reputation, as well as your own, and to reinforce their reputation as the pre-eminent practice in the region.
- Will be a solicitor with a minimum of 2 years’ PQE in Private Client or equivalent
- Will be able to demonstrate a problem-solving approach, solid technical abilities, and a clear grasp of legal concepts relevant to this area of practice
- Will be able to demonstrate excellent client relationship skills
- To provide legal advice and run cases relating to all aspects of Private Client work, including Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates, Trusts, Inheritance Tax advice, Lasting Powers of Attorney and Deputyship Orders
- Will be able to work independently with some supervision
- Will be able to provide support to other members of the team
- Will be a confident and articulate communicator who enjoys networking and business development
- You will be confident in dealing and communicating appropriately with clients, and able to meet their expectations consistently, especially in relation to charges and timing.
The firm also offers a very generous bonus package against fee targets to be agreed upon.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com