You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Property Litigation Solicitor - London
A Property Litigation Solicitor is required for a Top-40 City-Led International law firm.
The firm is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 130 partners and 830 staff. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East, they provide a full-service integrated offering.
They are a top 40 UK law firm with a turnover in excess of £100m, and their legal directories-recognised national property litigation team comprises over 30 lawyers. The department act for a wide range of corporates, investors and asset management companies, retailers, residential landlords and individuals and boasts particular expertise in the commercial landlord and tenant, retail and leisure, development, and insolvency sectors. They benefit from working closely with their market leading Real Estate department and also generate a lot of work from their own clients and contacts.
This role will offer opportunities to work autonomously, with support from the team. It will focus on providing a first class service to clients, proactive marketing / profile-raising and exceptional client management. The successful candidate will have a clear track forward, will be well supported at Partner level and by other fee-earners, and will be joining a highly collaborative and collegiate culture.
You will manage a range of work involving:
- Commercial landlord and tenant, disputes concerning property contracts, property insolvency, residential landlord and tenant, rights of way, adverse possession, restrictive covenants and dilapidations:
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with clients and market intermediaries
- Proactive participation in individual, team and office based business development initiatives
- Participation in firm-wide and departmental meetings, training sessions and social events
- Delegating client work effectively to more junior fee-earners as appropriate
- Contributing effectively to department and firm wide performance goals
- Ensuring files are managed in compliance with Lexcel procedures.
You must be a qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE across a whole range of commercial property litigation experience or equally they would consider applications from those who could contribute more experience to the team.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com