A fantastic opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a highly regarded firm in London.
The firm are recognised by Legal 500 and Chambers UK as a medium-sized niche firm specialising in construction, commercial litigation, corporate, employment, projects, and property legal services to clients based throughout the United Kingdom.
Their main client base is Registered Providers, and the firm is ranked Tier 1 for its work in social housing. They also act for a number of private developers and investments funds. Over the past few years, the firm has grown significantly and now has approximately 240 staff and a growing international reach.
Real Estate (and particularly real estate development) is at the heart of the firm’s business, as it is with a major part of their client base. Within the Team, there are 7 dedicated partners working on a wide variety of property transactions with a broad range of clients from registered providers of social housing and care homes, through to private developers, acting on sites and developments from a handful of units to thousands.
The role will specialise in site acquisition and development projects for their clients. The role will cover a full range of property related legal issues from giving advice on draft section 106 agreements, development agreements, conditional contracts, and potential title problems through to legal completion.
An important part of the role is to provide direct support and assistance to a partner in the team, whilst also helping with the management and development of junior fee earners and contributing more widely to the team and its growth.
- You will have at least 4 years’ PQE as a property solicitor with experience of site acquisition and development work
- You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level
- You will enjoy client contact and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency
- You will be commercially aware, proactive and able to convey clear and concise information to clients and external organisations, which will not compromise the practice or the firm
- A high attention to detail to produce work / documentation which is consistently of a high standard
- To have a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis
- You will be happy to undertake work with minimal supervision
- To be familiar with Word, Outlook and Internet applications
- Familiarity with Registered Providers would be an advantage but is by no means necessary
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com