An exciting opportunity for a Real Estate Finance Solicitor to join a leading law firm in London.
Our client is a full-service law firm providing legal services and advice for both businesses and individuals. For more than 40 years, they have been fighting to achieve a positive outcome for their clients to get them the results they deserve.
The Real Estate Finance team is one of the largest dedicated finance teams and benefits from more than 20 years of industry-specific knowledge and experience. This strong and focused team features a wide selection of lawyers built around key in-depth sector knowledge.
They are seeking a Solicitor to join the Real Estate Finance department in their London office.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Good working knowledge of full range of real estate finance, including short term bridging finance and complex transactions.
- Ability to draft / approve draft security documentation amended as appropriate to individual clients / referrers.
- Ability to undertake thorough title due diligence, raise appropriate enquiries and monitor / approve responses from borrower’s solicitor.
- Ability to review facility letters / offers of finance and to interpret, understand, explain and satisfy special conditions of offer and conditions precedent to drawdown.
- Ability to review valuation reports and identify issues to be highlighted / considered and satisfied.
- Ability to draft Reports on Title to lender clients identifying appropriate disclosures.
- Understanding of different Lender and Borrower entities such as Limited companies and LLP’s.
- Good working knowledge of company law and Companies House procedures including registration requirements.
- Good working knowledge of Land Registry procedures.
- Having an appreciation and in depth understanding of the difference between short term and long term lending matters and being able to conduct tasks and give basic advice in relation to the same.
- Knowledge of regulated / unregulated lending transactions and identifying lender client parameters in this regard.
Attractive salary and benefits on offer for the right candidate.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com