A great opportunity for a Solicitor to join an established Real Estate team in London and work on a varied and intellectually challenging caseload.
Our client is an established firm of commercial lawyers located in Central London and currently comprises 15 partners plus 90 professional and support staff.
Life here is fast-paced, with high calibre clients and work, but in a less formal environment than City law firms. Their teams are leaders in their fields and their small team structure means you will be gaining hands on experience, skills and client contact at an earlier stage in your career.
The Real Estate team has a prestigious client base that includes investors such as professional property companies, sovereign wealth funds, private equity investors, banks, and high-net-worth individuals. The team has also advised on some of the major landmark London developments of recent years, as well as assisting developers nationally.
They are seeking a mid-level Associate seeking to join an established team operating within a highly profitable, long established and reputable London firm. The Associate will work closely with Mark Hurst in the Real Estate department. The role is extremely varied, and candidates should have the ability to cope with a varied and intellectually challenging workload. The firm’s working environment is very “hands on” and a sound commercial sense and ability to handle clients is essential.
- Taking the lead on and dealing with day to day landlord and tenant work for clients with large commercial property portfolios (new leases, licences and general advice).
- Acting for those clients on sales, purchases and the real estates aspects of refinancing (certificates of title).
- Handling similar transactions for smaller property companies and high net worth individuals.
- Handling commercial and mixed use development work including the acquisition of sites, site set up and disposal of units.
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings.
- Mentoring more junior associates and paralegals.
- Building and maintaining client relationships.
The successful candidate must have an excellent academic record and experience working on real estate transactions at a highly regarded national Law firm.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com