You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Real Estate Solicitor - London
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Real Estate Solicitor to join a widely-regarded firm in London.
Our client has been based in the City of London for more than 150 years, in addition to their office in the City, they have offices in Northern England and Essex.
They are recognised in Legal 500 and Chambers UK as a medium-sized niche firm, specialising in delivering construction, litigation & dispute resolution, corporate, banking, employment, projects, and property legal services to clients based throughout the United Kingdom.
Their main client base is Registered Providers, and they are ranked as a leading firm for their work in social housing. Over the past few years, they have grown significantly and now have approximately 240 staff and a growing international reach.
Real Estate (and particularly real estate development) is at the heart of the firm’s business, as it is with the major part of their client base.
Within the Team, there are 11 dedicated partners working on a wide variety of property transactions with a broad range of clients from registered providers of social housing and care homes, through to private developers, acting on sites and developments from a handful of units to thousands.
The role will cover a full range of property related legal issues. There will be an emphasis upon site acquisition and development projects, including giving advice on draft section 106's, development agreements, conditional contracts and portfolio sales and disposals and undertaking reports on title.
There will also be an opportunity to undertake commercial property work.
A fundamental part of the role will be to help develop business locally in conjunction with the partners in the Team and also the other fee earners based in the London office.
- You will have at least 4 years’ PQE as a Property Solicitor, preferably with experience of site acquisition and development work
- You will have a strong academic background, ideally gaining a 2:1 at degree level
- You will enjoy client contact and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload to increase efficiency
- You will be commercially aware, proactive and able to convey clear and concise information to clients and external organisations, which will not compromise the practice or the firm
- A high attention to detail to produce work / documentation which is consistently of a high standard
- To have a flexible approach to work to ensure client deadlines are always met and clients are communicated with on a consistent and regular basis
- To be familiar with Word, Outlook and Internet applications
- Familiarity with Registered Providers would be an advantage but is by no means necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com