This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified solicitor looking to further their career in Property law to join a prestigious Property Department based in London.
The firm is a highly successful London law firm with a heritage spanning almost 300 years advising wealthy families, property investors, landed estates, entrepreneurs, and family businesses. Today, much of their work has an international dimension as many internationally mobile clients turn to them to help them structure and preserve their wealth or to advise them on their property investments and business activities in the UK.
The Firm operates through five departments - private wealth, property, corporate, litigation, and family – and has a strong focus on key sectors including Arts and Luxury assets; Middle East, Family Offices, Family Businesses, and Entrepreneurs from offices in London (Bankside and Mayfair) and Oxford.
The successful candidate will be working on a wide range of landlord and tenant issues, and on development projects, investment sales and purchases, and property finance for both borrowers and lenders. Clients will include a wide range of private investors and developers, pension funds, financial institutions, and occupiers.
Responsibilities will include drafting and negotiating documents, assisting Partners on larger transactions and projects as well as planning and running your own transactions, and advising on general landlord and tenant issues.
Skills and experience
- Excellent academics, minimum 2.1 and A, B, B at A Level
- Technically able and self-motivated Property Lawyer - NQ or up to 2 years PQE
- Must have qualified into a commercial property team and have some experience in landlord and tenant work
- Experience of assisting on large-scale projects and some grounding in investment sales and purchases would be an advantage
- Experience must have been gained in a reputable London or regional firm
- The varied work is stimulating and requires a lively, analytical mind and an awareness and understanding of commercial issues
- Ability to manage multiple files and meet deadlines whilst maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Confident in dealing with high profile and highly valued clients
- Strong technical and drafting skills
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com