A standout opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top 30 UK law firm in London.
Our client is a law firm with 1100+ people worldwide, including more than 180 partners. Their headquarters are in London, with 9 offices across Asia, Europe, and the Middle East.
Their people are committed to achieving the goals of their clients - listed and private companies, institutions, and individuals across the globe. Their mix of expertise and culture results in a combination of deep local insight and the capability to provide a seamless international service.
With international expertise and broad experience in every kind of commercial and residential property transaction, the firm's real estate practice advises clients all over the world. These clients include major property companies, institutional investors, banks, hotel groups, public sector organisations, and corporate occupiers.
This role is part of a 40 strong team in London of highly committed, top legal talent, including six partners and over 20 associates. The team has extensive experience of investment acquisitions and disposals, financings and refinancing’s, development projects including planning and environmental advice, sale and leasebacks and other structures, and general commercial real estate management matters.
They also offer wider services to their real estate clients by working closely with their finance, tax, corporate, and construction teams in other practice groups.
They are currently seeking a Real Estate Associate to join their Real Estate team. They are seeking talented experienced lawyers at the associate and senior associate level to join this well respected practice.
- Demonstrates the Stephenson Harwood values of individuality, commitment, teamwork, and straight-talking
- Ambitious self-starter with a strong desire to take on responsibility and play a key role in developing the firm's real estate practice
- Exhibits an understanding of the firm’s position in the market and how it distinguishes its services from its competitors
- Entrepreneurial, with broad commercial awareness
- Cooperative and collaborative in approach and is able to develop excellent working relationships at all levels and roles
- Organised with the ability to manage own workload and lead a transaction with little partner support, including delegating to more junior lawyers
- Good housekeeping/file management practices; manages and records time promptly and accurately
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional with excellent verbal and numerical communication skills
- Resilient with the ability to handle setbacks and pressure
- Ability to acquire, consolidate and apply fundamental and up-to-date knowledge of the law
- Extensive legal commercial real estate experience, including buying and selling, asset management, and ideally development
- Qualified lawyer with experience of working on complex landlord and tenant, investment, and ideally development work for demanding corporate clients
- Demonstrable experience of responding quickly and effectively to client requests and of holding their own in challenging conversations and negotiations
- Excellent academic and professional qualifications required
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com