A top 70 UK law firm in London is seeking an experienced Residential Development Solicitor to the department and handle a wide range of property work.
Our client is a London based, full-service law firm, specialising in providing straightforward advice to entrepreneurial businesses and individuals on domestic and international matters.
The Real Estate department deals with a wide range of property work and acts for some household names in the development sector, including Galliard, Ballymore, City & Docklands.
They are looking for an experienced Solicitor to join the development team in their Real Estate Department. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous development experience to gain further invaluable hands-on experience, developing your career, working side-by-side with our Partners and other fee earners, including direct exposure to our clients.
You will be flexible and commercial in your approach to work, with the ability to proactively seek out opportunities and use your initiative in supporting the team. You will be enthusiastic in taking ownership of matters, with a keenness to learn and develop.
Ideally, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous post qualification experience in the development sector.
- A strong technical legal grounding.
- The ability to deal with complex legal issues.
- A commercial approach to problem solving and providing innovative solutions.
- Organisation skills: working to tight deadlines where the input of others is often required, keeping a diary, organising files, and carrying out all necessary administrative tasks.
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- A confident and effective advocacy/communication style
- The ability to build relationships with clients and other colleagues at all levels.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com