This is an exciting opportunity for a Restructuring & Insolvency Solicitor to join a Top 60 firm in Berkshire.
The firm was established following a merger between two legacy firms, bringing together over 300 years of legal expertise across 4 locations.
Working here brings all the benefits of a top 60 firm including interesting work, varied clients and support for professional development.
Team members work out of the London and Berkshire offices though work as one team and source instructions from across all offices and departments. They use their skills and experience as well as their comprehensive network of corporates, banks, financiers, brokers and insolvency professionals to work quickly and effectively to resolve both stressed and distressed situations.
Our team is ranked tier 1 in the legal directories and is praised for having a large, diverse and distinguished practice with considerable experience across the full range of individual and corporate restructuring and insolvency matters with noticeable emphasis on:
- Acquisition of distressed business advice
- Business contingency and exit planning
- Business restructuring and turnaround strategy
- Debt and asset recovery
- Debt reconstruction and consolidation
- Dispute resolution
- Cross-border insolvency and international asset tracing
- Insolvency and Company Act offences and regulatory advice including director disqualification proceedings and fraud-based insolvency
- Liquidations, receiverships, administrations, voluntary arrangements and bankruptcies
- Refinancing and general security advice
The role will encompass advisory, transactional non-contentious work and contentious work with links to the firm’s corporate, finance and real estate teams, amongst others, providing advice to all stakeholders in stressed and distressed situations including lenders, investors, corporates, directors and individuals, in addition to acting for insolvency practitioners. You should show evidence of understanding what is needed to help grow and develop a restructuring & insolvency practice and be willing to initiate and participate in marketing and business development activities.
The firm’s ideal candidate should have between 1-5 years PQE of working Restructuring & Insolvency department. They are seeking applicants who are confident in dealing with the full range of restructuring and advisory processes.
- Admissions to the Solicitor Roll
- 2:1 Degree or higher preferred
- Distinction in LPC preferred
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com