An excellent opportunity is on offer for a dedicated employment solicitor to run their own department at a growing City firm.
Over the last ten years of strong and sustained growth, their determination to employ, develop and retain the best, most ambitious, bright and hardworking lawyers has benefited their clients as much as themselves.
From their base in the City of London, and with a network of professional connections across the world, they bring their clients the benefits of their uniquely progressive, approachable and highly disciplined approach to law.
The firm have devised three core principles:
- They maintain a supportive and collaborative approach in everything they do. Communicating openly, welcoming feedback and sharing knowledge and ideas to deliver the best results for their clients.
- They are always looking to achieve more, embracing new ideas, welcoming creative thought and taking the initiative to understand their clients’ affairs and goals from the outset.
- The firm strive for excellence in their work, continuously keeping up to date with their knowledge base and expertise and applying insight and pragmatism to achieve the absolute best results for their clients.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Employment Solicitor to join their Legal 500 Leading law firm based in the City of London. The role will offer the right candidate a path towards eventually becoming head of their small but growing employment team at FD. It is a role in which you will be heavily involved in the strategic development of the department, building lasting relationships with the firm's client base and exploring new opportunities using your own contacts and that of the firm.
The role will involve a mix of tribunal and corporate support plus reviewing and amending employment contracts and consultancy contracts, reviewing HR policies and staff handbooks, advising on HR matters including performance management, absence management, disciplinary processes, grievance processes and procedures, equality act matters, and anti-compete issues.
The Ideal Candidate
A minimum of six years’ experience as an Employment Solicitor. The candidate should be comfortable with managing your own caseload, generating work and developing a department.
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits package
- Flexible working/Part time considered
- Clear career progression prospects
- Friendly and collegiate team
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com