An opportunity has arisen with a London based client looking for an experienced Post Completion Assistant to manage all aspects of post-completion work for the residential conveyancing department.
The successful candidate will have experience in post-completion work including but not limited to the effective management of :-
- HMLR registrations and requisitions
- Dealing with SDLT requirements
- Registrations of equitable charges and third party legal charges
- Requirements of Panel membership
- Priority periods
- File closing including matter balances
- Companies House Registrations
- Filing of DS1s
- Withdrawing Land Registry Applications
- Placing indemnities on rising
Applicants must have experience in working with a high volume caseload and will be able to quickly fit in with the existing team and work with a minimum of supervision.
This role demands a high level of attention to detail and accuracy both written and numeric. Experience in assisting a Conveyancing department is essential.
Working knowledge of Proclaim or other case management system to prepare letters and forms is also essential.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul@hunterslegal.com or call 0203 355 2262 to discuss further.