A stand-out opportunity for a senior Family Solicitor looking for the next step in their career with a UK Top 100 law firm.
Our client is a progressive UK Top 100 law firm known for their commercial, private client, clinical negligence, and personal injury work. They were the winner of the Managing Partners’ Forum ‘Best Managed Firm’ award for 2019.
The firm achieved eight top tier rankings in The Legal 500 2017 and 39 lawyers were ranked as ‘Leaders in their Field’ in Chambers & Partners UK 2018, both leading guides to the law.
The firm is proud to be ranked for the last five years as a Sunday Times 100 Best Mid-Size Company to Work for.
They now have a fantastic opportunity to join their highly regarded Family team as a Partner in Bath.
Duties will include:
- Carrying out matrimonial and finances work within the Bath area in line with the department business plan
- Working with the Head of department and BU Manager to produce and implement a BD plan for the Finances team aligned to the department business plan
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities and maximising opportunities across the firm
- Coaching, mentoring and developing the Finances team encouraging their ongoing professional development
- Ensuring the team delivers exceptional client service
- Ensuring that all working processes and practices comply with relevant quality and service standards
They are seeking an ambitious and motivated lawyer to head up the team and to grow and develop Finance and matrimonial work across the Bath area, establishing themselves as an expert in the region. You will also have supervisory responsibility for fee earning and support staff.
To be successful you must be a:
- Qualified solicitor with experience within a senior fee-earning position
- Clear business plan for growth proposition in the Divorce & finance work in the Bath area
- Substantial previous experience within Family law with a specialism in dealing with matrimonial & finance work
- Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service
- Proven ability to win new business through networking and marketing activities
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com