Senior Family Solicitor - Berkshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a busy Henley-On-Thames team.
Depending on the level of PQE, candidates will have experience in either managing or assisting a varied caseload of private family law matters. The client is interested in hearing from strong, senior family lawyers seeking an opportunity at a firm where personal and professional development, mentoring and training are centre stage.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable building relationships with new and existing clients and will be able to work effectively and efficiently as part of a busy (and fantastic!) team. Strong organisation skills and a high level of attention to detail are vital.
The client pride themselves on their commitment to offering support, guidance and career development across all roles.
Employees receive a competitive salary along with a comprehensive range of benefits, including:
• Highly competitive salary packages
• Market-leading bonus scheme with the potential to earn up to an additional 24 % of basic salary per year with an enhanced bonus scheme for Heads of Office paying up to an additional 32% of basic salary
• BUPA private healthcare
• Enhanced contribution pension scheme
• 25 days annual leave (full time) plus bank holidays
• Career development support through training, networking opportunities and internal programmes to support career goals
• Range of wellbeing activities including regular yoga, personal training sessions and meditation classes
• Ability to support local charities through charity budget
• Free parking
• Regular staff events such as Summer and Winter party
Above & Beyond, Client Focus, Continuous Improvement, Empathy, Integrity, Teamwork
For any further questions, please contact Stefan at Hunters Legal Recruitment on 0203 355 2262 or via email at Stefan@hunterslegal.com
Or sign in using
By connecting your social account, you are agreeing to our