Hunters Legal is seeking a number of Paralegals for a leading London based property departments.
- Job Title: Paralegals
- Salary: Salary is dependent on experience in the region of £28,000
- Reporting to: Partners
Paralegal Commercial / Residential
Our client is looking for a paralegal to join a busy and successful Commercial Property department.
The successful candidate will preferably have experience in both Commercial and Residential property (desired) and be able to work in a fast-paced environment providing support and assistance to a number of fee earners.
They will also gain experience in other areas of the firm by joining our rotation system in the fullness of time.
A training contract is a possibility based on performance and business need.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:
- Educated to degree level;
- Completion of the LPC Is desired;
- Exposure to and knowledge of commercial property and residential work would be of benefit;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Experience of working in a CQS accredited firm is desirable;
- Experience of working within a Lexcel accredited firm if desirable
- Attention to detail is essential;
- IT literate
Don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 to discuss further.