1 Bedfordshire Job Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Property Litigation Solicitor - 5 years PQE - Bedfordshire
We are pleased to offer the opportunity for an experienced Property Litigator to join a highly respected regional firm in Bedfordshire.
Our client is a highly respected regional firm and are proud to be the trusted advisor to a wide range of clients including FTSE 350 companies, public and private sector organisations, charities and high-net worth individuals.
They have a first class reputation for developing and investing in home-grown talent. They boast an excellent staff retention rate and, thanks to their focus on creating an outstanding place to work, have an average length of service that is unrivalled within the region.
The firm offer unrivalled expertise in all aspects of property law. When it comes to disputes, they regularly advise clients on a range of property-related issues including:
- Dilapidations Claims
- Rent and Service Charge Disputes
- Rent Reviews
- Lease Renewals
- Break Notices
- Construction Claims
- Professional Negligence Claims
- Breach of Covenant
- Land Contracts and Options
- Party Walls
- Boundary Disputes
- Rights to Light
The firm are now seeking an experienced Property Litigator to join their Bedfordshire based Commercial Litigation Team. The specialist role requires previous litigation experience of the following:
- Contested and Uncontested Lease Renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954 (acting for either landlord or tenant)
- Residential Evictions under the Housing Act 1988 – both Section 8 (for breach of the AST) and Section 21 (no fault eviction) (usually acting for the landlord)
- Forfeiture of Long Residential Leases (acting for either landlord or tenant)
- Commercial Evictions/Forfeiture of Commercial Leases – both for rent arrears or other breaches (i.e. disrepair, unlawful alienation etc.) (usually acting for the landlord)
- Dilapidation Claims at the expiry of a commercial lease (acting for either landlord or tenant)
- Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act (TOLATA) claims (acting for either party) – usually in conjunction with our Family Team
- Leasehold Enfranchisement court applications (in conjunction with our Commercial Real Estate Team) – usually acting for the long leaseholder
- Service Charge Disputes – both commercial and residential (acting for either landlord or tenant)
- Eviction of Squatters (acting for land owner)
- Claims for unpaid rent/service charges etc. under a lease or AST (acting for either landlord or tenant)
- Provide specialist legal advice appropriate to our clients’ particular set of circumstances
- Develop efficient systems to diarise and ensure all key deadlines are met
- Ensure legal knowledge is kept up-to-date and commit to continual self-development
- Run legal matters in an organised and efficient manner ensuring client documents and advice history are recorded in accordance with firm procedures
To be successful you must be a qualified specialist Solicitor with at least 5 years post qualification experience, have advocacy experience, have credible past consistent financial performance, an aptitude for seeking new business, be organised and have effective time managements and prioritisations skills.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com