2 East of England Jobs Found
email - as they go live.
by email - as they go live.
Immigration Partner / Senior Solicitor - London
An exciting opportuning for a Senior Immigration Solicitor / Partner to join a UK top 200 law firm in London and develop the Immigration department.
Our client is a top 200 law firm in the UK, with a strong reputation for delivering high quality legal services, combined with a personal and pragmatic approach to complex legal problems.
They have around 120 staff, based across three established offices in London and Cambridgeshire and pride themselves on their collegiate style and informal and highly flexible working environment.
The Legal 500 commends the firm for their Immigration advice.
The firm has identified growth in Immigration as one of its core strategic priorities for the next 3-5 years.
As part of that, the firm is looking for an immigration partner to take a lead role in developing this growing practice area, based in London. This is an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to further develop their skills and reputation in this practice area at a firm committed to ambitious growth and where individual commercial innovation is actively encouraged.
The successful candidate will have significant experience in Immigration work.
The role will include:
- A key part of the role will be to create and deliver new work.
- You will have a proven track record in developing and implementing a business development strategy, and demonstrable experience of winning new clients and forming long-standing client and referrer relationships.
- You will enjoy building relationships across our teams and locations and be able to do so quickly.
- You will possess strong communication skills, a flexible approach and a willingness and desire to work with colleagues across the firm to deliver excellent client service.
The role is being advertised as full time (37.5 hours / week) but they are also open to people seeking part time hours. Based in their London office with significant flexibility to work from home.
The firm can offer the right candidate immediate, direct rewards by way of origination-based packages, which the firm has used successfully for many years.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com
Family Solicitor - Peterborough
We have an exciting opportunity for a Family Solicitor to join a legal 500 ranked team Family team in Peterborough.
The firm provides a comprehensive range of legal services to businesses and individuals in the UK and internationally from their offices in Peterborough, London, Midlands and Lincolnshire and via their resident consultants in Paris and Milan.
Since 2001 they have achieved the Investors in People accreditation and in 2014, they were awarded the gold accreditation. They are also recognised as an Exemplar Employer and in 2016 were awarded a two-star rating by Best Companies, the name behind The Sunday Best Companies to Work For list.
The Family team is ranked band 1 for family/matrimonial by Chambers UK and have been ranked tier 2 by Legal 500.
They now have an exciting opportunity to join the Family team which will be based at the Peterborough office but also remotely covering a wider area between all their offices.
To be successful you must have relevant professional qualification or relevant industry experience and have strong legal skills in the wide spectrum of Family Law discipline.
- Deliver on a variety of Family based cases, as an integral part of the Family team
- Deliver on individual targets without direct supervision
- Ensure high levels of client satisfaction and build appropriate relationships with clients
- Adhere to agreed quality procedures and management systems
- Undertake and deliver work in a commercially effective manner
- Continually develop technical and non-technical skills to meet client and firm requirements and demonstrate continuous improvement in all areas of work
- Some travel required for business development, meetings, and training purposes
- Actively participate in the business development strategy of a large and expanding team
Key areas of focus:
- Children Act Proceedings
- Financial Remedy Proceedings
- Extending focus on International work
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation – Cohabitation Agreements
- Schedule 1 Children Act
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com