An award-winning law firm require a Corporate Solicitor to help develop and grow the corporate practice.
Our client is an award winning and expanding legal 100 firm with a headcount of 260, which provides integrated legal services from their offices in London, Surrey and Sussex.
The firms award-winning corporate team routinely supports large and complex transactions, their clients are typically entrepreneurial in style, preferring a responsive focussed corporate legal team who can deliver deals, and add resource where needed. Their clients range from directors of larger companies, managers of investment funds, those running complex capital market projects, AIM or smaller quoted companies, through to family businesses and professional practices.
They are seeking a Solicitor to join their Corporate team working on the development and growth of a corporate practice. As an effective member of the Corporate group, you will build your long term network and specialism in the Sussex/Surrey area.
You will have responsibility for running your own files and fee targets under supervision.
The successful candidate will have:
- Between 3 and 5 years PQE
- Previous experience of Corporate M&A work is required, and you will need to demonstrate ability to do so
- Knowledge of the Companies Acts and a working knowledge of Corporate transactional processes
- Understand the importance of client care with an ability to deal with a wide range of clients with differing objectives
- Able to work within a team and provide support to Partners as appropriate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent IT skills particularly using Excel, Word, Outlook, Digital Dictation and Axxia
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to convey technical legal information in an effective and accessible way
The role will be based in their Sussex/Surrey offices when they reopen.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com