Our client is a London based client law firm seeking to recruit a diligent, confident, self-motivated and experienced solicitor to fill a role with a busy Property Finance Team.
The secured lending/property finance department deals with exceptional quality and have established itself as a trusted name to a number of panels and is looking to expand on this.
Key requirements for this role are as follows:-
- Minimum 1-3 years Post Qualification Experience;
- Experience in dealing with all aspect of Commercial / Residential Property and Bridging/Secured Lending Transactions;
- Good technical knowledge;
- Interest and proven ability in business development;
- Experience of working in a fast-paced organisation ideally within a Lexcel accredited firm;
- Be able to demonstrate confidence and self-motivation;
- Attention to detail is essential;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Experience in bridging finance would be a distinct advantage;
You will deal with a broad range of work that, among other areas, will include:
- Advising on the acquisition of property investments and developments
- Acting on behalf of Banks, Companies, Investors, Developers and more.
- Dual-representation - acting for both lender and borrower
- Bridging and property finance
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on Paul@hunterslegal.com or call 0203 355 2262 to discuss further.