An outstanding opportunity for a Disputes Solicitor to join a highly prestigious London-based law firm.
Our client is synonymous with the highest quality legal advice and service. They advise individuals, families, businesses, financial services, educational and not-for-profit organisations on every aspect of the law.
The Contentious Trusts & Estates team specialises in trusts and estates disputes. The team’s work breaks down into big-ticket trust disputes usually international and substantial probate disputes/inheritance act claims, usually domestic. These cases are usually high-value complex and document heavy.
The Disputes team is growing. They are looking for a bright and personable Associate with a proven aptitude for disputes work with around 3-4 years post qualification experience to join their highly successful team. The successful applicant will feel comfortable handling document-heavy cases and possess knowledge and experience in trust and estates disputes.
- Busy team seeking 3-4 years PQE Solicitor / Barrister with experience in big ticket document heavy trust and estate disputes.
- Familiarity with both Relativity and Magnum would be desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- The successful candidate will also have their own (generally smaller value cases), having sole responsibility subject to oversight from the partners.
- There will be a BD element to the role, therefore willingness to write articles and give talks in this area of law is necessary.
- Proactive team player and supportive colleague, with an enthusiastic manner, who takes a flexible, ‘can-do’ approach with a particular interest in this area of law.
- Confident in working autonomously/independently and able to ensure that ever-changing deadlines are met, and cases move ahead smoothly.
- Ability to assimilate complex facts as well as meticulous and well organised.
- Good IT skills.
- Adaptable and open to change, with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Possesses a proactive and innovative approach to problem solving.
- Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 2.1 degree and relevant experience from a leading firm.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com