This is an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor with previous development experience to gain further invaluable hands-on experience and further develop your career.
Our client is a London-based, full-service law firm. They have grown substantially in recent years, including two mergers and an office move. They are one of the only London-based law firms with a large private wealth offering alongside significant business law capability.
The Real Estate department deals with a wide range of property work and acts for some household names in the development sector.
The successful candidate will undertake a wide variety of work primarily for developer clients including:
- Site acquisitions and disposals (on larger transactions assisting with due diligence, preparing reports on title, dealing with elements of the contract and/or supplemental documents);
- Dealing with property aspects for financing transactions, whether CLLS certificates or disclosure of title;
- Subsales, and TOGCS;
- Option agreements;
- Overage agreements;
- Affordable housing work, and private rental sector work;
- Landlord and Tenant transactions for developers (agreements for lease and leases conditional on building out);
- Management of own files (subject to supervision as necessary).
- Assisting more senior fee earners on larger transactions.
- Working with the wider Real Estate department on development transactions in particular the construction, tax, planning and property litigation teams.
- Responsibility for participating in business development and client relationship management activities.
- Assisting and mentoring more junior members of the team including Trainees and Paralegals.
They are looking for an experienced Solicitor to join the development team in their Real Estate Department. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with previous development experience to gain further invaluable hands-on experience, developing your career, working side-by-side with Partners and other fee earners, including direct exposure to their clients.
You will be flexible and commercial in your approach to work, with the ability to proactively seek out opportunities and use your initiative in supporting the team. You will be enthusiastic in taking ownership of matters, with a keenness to learn and develop.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com