An internationally recognised London-based law firm is seeking a Real Estate Solicitor to join their team and gain exposure to a full range of work.
This internationally recognised law firm based in central London has a long history of acting for prominent, high-net-worth individuals and entrepreneurs. Although the firm now has 11 practice areas, and acts for many corporates and large institutions, there is still a strong focus on acting for individuals, in relation to their personal and business interests.
Real Estate has been at the core of the firm’s business since 1937. The team provides specialist advice on real estate and construction matters but remains focused on their clients' objectives. They take a commercial approach to transactions to ensure that their clients’ commercial aims and risk profiles are achievable.
They act for various clients, including developers, entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, celebrities, banks, investors, landlords, and tenants across commercial property transactions, development projects, and high-value residential sales and purchases.
The firm is looking to recruit a qualified Associate to join their team. You will work closely with the four Partners and ten Fee-Earners of this busy department in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients.
The successful candidate will be a real estate solicitor with a commercial outlook who is able to create relationships with the department’s largely entrepreneurial and demanding client base. They have a close-knit team, and it is important that the successful candidate is a team player who can work well with all members of the department. The Partners and senior team members are experienced practitioners who seek to train the junior lawyers to become excellent all-around real estate solicitors.
You will work closely with the Partners and other fee earners in the team and gain exposure to a full range of work, including mainly commercial property work and residential development work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Handling the sale and purchase and financing of commercial property
- Acting for Landlords and Tenants in the grant and taking of commercial leases
- Handling residential, commercial, and mixed-use development work including the acquisition of sites, financing, site set up, and disposal of units
- Acting for both lenders and borrowers on financing, refinancing, and bridge lending
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries
- Such other duties may be given from time to time.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com