A stand-out opportunity for a Real Estate Solicitor to join a top 100 UK law firm in London.
The firm is a contemporary London law firm, rooted in tradition with a lasting legacy of client service. With 70 partners supported by over 170 lawyers and support staff, they operate on a four-practice group model: private client, business services, real estate, and dispute resolution. They are large enough to advise on the most complex matters but small enough to ensure that their people and their work remain exceptional and dynamic.
This position will involve working closely with the Real Estate team to:
- produce high-quality knowledge content for the team, enabling fee earners to deliver a first-class service to clients with accuracy, speed, and confidence
- identify areas for improvement around the delivery of our work product based on changes in the law, technology, and best practice
- manage the Real Estate team's precedent library by making recommendations for updating and rationalising the content and identifying gaps
- coordinate the production of new and revised precedents
- develop innovative ways in which to better serve our clients and support our fee earners
- oversee a regular training programme both internally and using external providers.
The candidate must be passionate about their work and inspired by the impact it has on their business and their clients. The role will suit a confident and enthusiastic individual who is committed to providing their clients with the best real-world outcomes from challenges involving the law. It is an excellent opportunity for an individual wanting to:
- use their technical legal excellence in commercial real estate and their solid understanding of available legal technologies to improve the delivery of real estate legal services
- be part of a firm where knowledge management and client service are strategic priorities
- provide KM support to a large team of real estate fee earners.
Experience and qualities
- excellent technical knowledge and experience gained in Real Estate (preferably with a commercial property background) and a genuine enthusiasm for the practice area and how it will develop in the future
- knowledge management experience (with a track record of developing ideas for better leverage of collective wisdom) is desirable but not essential
- excellent drafting and research skills with the ability to present complex concepts in an accessible way
- consultative and analytical mindset with a pragmatic approach
- interest in or experience of legal technology, including document automation, AI tools, and esignature platforms
- comfortable working under pressure with the ability to plan and prioritise work and deliver to tight or changing deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
- a proactive and collaborative team member with a professional, user-focussed approach
- some experience of delivering training
- confident self-starter with drive, initiative, and a “can do” attitude
Please note that they will consider candidates who are looking for a full-time or part-time working arrangement.
Please do not hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com