A standout opportunity has arisen for a Senior Associate/Salaried Partner to lead the Residential Property department for a UK Top 100 law firm in the London office.
The firm are a progressive UK Top 100 law firm known for their commercial, private client, clinical negligence and personal injury work.
The firm has 470 people with offices in Somerset, Oxfordshire, London and Wiltshire.
The successful candidate we be responsible for managing and developing the department in London with the aim of building and growing the business, whilst also maintaining a consistent level of excellent client service. They will be entrusted to lead the department in achieving the Business Plan for London, with support from the Business Unit Manager.
Duties will include:
- Manage and supervise the London team
- Effective and efficient delivery of work on own files, ensuring matters are profitable, whilst taking responsibility for the supervision of more junior fee earners with regards to file management and time recording
- Act as the senior lawyer on the most challenging matters. A recognised expert in your discipline/sector
- Build effective relationships with own clients and / or referrers by exceeding client service expectations and where appropriate, support partners on the management and development of larger key clients.
- Manage a client review process and introduce changes based on feedback
- Run effective client/ referrer development plans
- Responsible for managing and supervising work in the team to achieve all financial and non-financial KPIs. Use management information to understand the performance of self and team
- Actively manage performance within your team
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Solicitor/ Legal Executive of 7+PQE with experience operating as a senior fee earner
- Substantial previous experience within residential property law
- Strong client management skills with a focus on delivery of excellent client service
- Proven ability to win new business through networking and marketing activities
- Ability to lead and manage a team
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com