A stand-out opportunity for an NQ - 2 years PQE residential real estate solicitor to join an internationally recognised law firm in London and be part of a growing team.
This internationally recognised law firm based in central London has a long history of acting for prominent, high net worth individuals, and for entrepreneurs. Although the firm now has 11 practice areas, and acts for many corporates and large institutions, there is still a strong focus on acting for individuals, in relation to their personal and business interests.
The firm have been named in the Sunday Times 100 “Best Companies to Work For” since 2014 to date.
Real Estate has been at the core of the firm’s business since 1937. The team provide specialist advice on real estate and construction matters but remain focused on their clients' objectives. They take a commercial approach to transactions to ensure that their clients’ commercial aims and risk profiles are achievable.
They act for a variety of clients including developers, entrepreneurs, high net worth individuals, celebrities, banks, investors, landlords and tenants across commercial property transactions, development projects and high value residential sales and purchases.
They are looking to recruit an Associate to join the team and work closely with the Partners and Fee-Earners in the provision of advice to the firm’s clients.
The successful candidate will gain exposure to a range of work but will predominately focus on high value residential and residential development matters.
The firm’s reputation is based on their numerous close client relationships. They provide a high quality and personal service, and their clients value their ability to problem solve and provide technically sound advice in short timescales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting on the sale and purchase of high value residential property (including off plan and new build properties)
- Acting on lease extensions and rights of first refusal
- Acting for developers on the acquisition and disposal of residential developments
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Taking an active role in departmental meetings including knowhow meetings
- To participate in the marketing and business development of the firm’s practice, and in particular the real estate team, by writing articles and blogs and dealing with internet enquiries.
- Such other duties which may be given from time to time.
They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic individual with a commercial outlook who has a desire to develop and grow the residential section of the Real Estate team.
The candidate must be able to create relationships with the department’s demanding client base which is a mix of high net worth individuals, international investors, entrepreneurs, and private property companies. As a close knit team, they are looking for a team player who can work well with all members of this busy and supportive department.
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com