An excellent opportunity for a Senior Residential Property Solicitor to join a well established team in London with the view of becoming Head of Department.
Our client is a London based law firm who provide a range of legal services to both businesses and individuals. Established in 1851, they combine a strong tradition of legal excellence with a modern, friendly approach that enables them to provide the very best service to each one of their clients.
The firm have received recognition for excellence in industry standards and is the proud holder of a number of accreditations.
The firm are now seeking an experienced Residential Property Solicitor to join the team. If the candidate proves suitable, they shall be considered for the role of Head of Conveyancing, enabling the Conveyancing Partner to focus more on Business Development.
- You will be a solicitor with a minimum of 7 years’ PQE able to demonstrate a problem-solving approach, solid technical abilities and a clear grasp of legal concepts relevant to this area of practice.
- You will be adept at confidently drafting residential property contracts, transfers of part, deeds of easement, leases, deeds of variation, private legal charges and other documentation in order to achieve the desired outcome in the client’s best interests.
- You will be confident in dealing and communicating appropriately with clients, and able to meet their expectations consistently, especially in relation to fees and timing. You will have forged good relationships with estate agents in your current or previous posts and be capable of leading and inspiring a team.
- You will enjoy business development, bringing forward your own ideas to fill gaps in the market and exploring opportunities for niche sub- practice areas (or promoting the firm’s work amongst particular new groups).
- You will understand the requirement to price work appropriately, have the team generate profits for the firm in a risk-managed environment (including compliance with CML, CQS, Panel Management and AML requirements), to ensure that you meet targets and be willing to work with Maria Lati and others to make best use of the firm’s case management system (Tikit P4W) to drive efficiency, client satisfaction and a sustainable means of working for the conveyancing team.
- You will be comfortable with the use of IT systems and using and adopting new IT solutions to drive efficiency at every stage of the conveyancing process.
- You will wish to establish your own reputation both locally and more widely and reinforce the firm’s reputation as the pre-eminent conveyancing practice in the region.
A track record of managing change would be an advantage.
Please don't hesitate to contact Paul Burgin on 0203 355 2262 or Paul@hunterslegal.com